If you have a database this would be easier...

Here is what u can do:

1. Create a form that allows them to upload files to your php server.
2. Then you can store the files in a database and have a field that has
a value that is how many times it can be downloaded.
3. Then a page that allows users to download.
4. For each download you can decrement that download field by one.
5. When you display the link for all the download files you can display
all the downloads that do not have your available download field = 0...

This would be a great start for ya...

--

Ray Hunter
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]