From: Krzysztof Wozniak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 2:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] easy things - forms, variable sending

Hi,

This is a trivial question - what function can I use to automatically
proceed to some link, one that can be executed without any user input.

How can we, most efficiently, send all the data (variables) from one
page to another?

Also, would you happen to know, as PHP is very often used in forms, how
to generate a radiobutton, which when clicked upon automatically
proceeds and does not need a Submit button?

Cell: (001) 617 - 493 - 2294 ~~~~~~ Room: (001) 617 - 970 - 1359
  485 Dunster Mail Center ~~~~~ 02138 Cambridge, MA, USA
 ~~~~~~~  <http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~kwozniak>
www.fas.harvard.edu/~kwozniak ~~~~~~~
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them
all and in the darkness bind them

 "The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."