On Sunday 24 November 2002 14:41, Steven Adams wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am looking to secure my php install, like the settings in php.ini
> etc.
>
> I am using apache 1.3.27 and running latest php.
>
> Is there like a tut or something that can take u thought the php.ini and
> explain ina little more detail?

If there are tutorials on this type of stuff then google would know -- just go
and ask it nicely. And of course there's always the chapter in the manual
which deals with "Security", some good stuff there.

/*
QOTD:
        I looked out my window, and saw Kyle Pettys' car upside down,
        then I thought 'One of us is in real trouble'.
                -- Davey Allison, on a 150 m.p.h. crash
*/