Seeking 1-2 *experienced* PHP developers to join the development staff of an established, profitable company in Barcelona, Spain. These positions offer an excellent opportunity for developers with strong design skills to build a new codebase for a heavily-trafficked international site.
Job requirements include:
* MUST BE EU CITIZEN OR HAVE WORK PERMIT FOR EUROPEAN UNION EMPLOYMENT!
* 2+ years _professional_ experience with PHP, MySQL, Linux, and database
design. You should consider yourself an "expert" PHP developer and very
comfortable with mysql (db design and management) to apply.
* Must be fluent in HTML/XHTML (hand-coding) and at least mid-level
* Successful track record working on real-world projects (fulltime,
freelance, or open-source)
* Comfortable working with Apache, CVS, unix command-line AND Windows
* Strong *English* written and verbal communication skills. Other languages
a plus (Spanish is most helpful, but others also benficial.)
* Excellent self-motivatation skills, and able to work independently and in
* Fun and interesting personality with an upbeat attitude
* Comfortable in an open office environment (desks, no cubes)
Experience with any of the following a plus:
* multilingual UI development
* payment systems integration
* content management systems/tools development
* XML and XSL
* PEAR libraries and Smarty templates
This is a full-time position with benefits. If interested in being
considered, please send (1) a letter introducing yourself (in English), (2)
your current CV/resume including URLs, and (3) salary requirements, in
text/Microsoft Word/Adobe Acrobat format to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php