At the bottom of your httpd.conf, in the default SSL section, there is a
path that normally points to /path/to/apache/htdocs if you store your
webfiles some where other then the default, even if you change it near
the top of your file, it won't work for SSL till you modify it at the
bottom, if you can't find it by just looking, do a search for "htdocs"
in your file, all the way down till you find it.