Hello,

On 11/27/2002 09:01 PM, Siamak wrote:
I use PEAR to send mails to my users through "sendmail", my mails sometimes
are delivered immediately, sometimes after some minutes and sometimes after
some hours and sometimes never! I tried to identify the cause but I wasn't
successful, is there someone out there who can help me? I want to send an
immediate message to my newly signed up users.
You need to use some switches to enable immediate deliver.

You may want to try this class with the sendmail_message subclass that calls sendmail directly using the necessary switches to enable the immediate delivery mode.

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

I use that class with this other class for the same purpose as you to use the direct delivery mode using SMTP directly, thus without relying on SMTP:

http://www.phpclasses.org/smtpclass

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos