I need to display an entire downline (info about all
members referred by another member). The query to
actually get the info I need is fairly simple, but
displaying it in a table is what's tripping me up.

There are two tables: Affiliates and Referrals.
Affiliates keeps track of all affiliate info.
Referrals keeps track of who referred who (AffID and
ReferredBy fields).

The output I need is something like:

                         7
               10                 11
           14      16         18      20
         26  28  31  34     36  38  41  44

Where 7 referred 10 and 11, 10 referred 14 and 16, 14
referred 26 and 28, etc. Each member can only refer
two others.

I know some sort of looping (possibly recursion?)
structure is needed, but I can't figure out how to
display the output in tables as shown above.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!