php-general Digest 2 Dec 2002 13:33:15 -0000 Issue 1739

Topics (messages 126660 through 126712):

Re: Disable refresh?
        126660 by: Larry Brown
        126661 by: Martin Towell
        126663 by: Larry Brown
        126683 by: Ernest E Vogelsinger
        126686 by: phpnew_bocket
        126698 by: Marek Kilimajer

Re: [PHP-INST] OS X and Curl Issues
        126662 by: Randall Perry

Re: XTemplate
        126664 by: Oleg Krogius

Passing arguments to the same script
        126665 by: Troy May
        126666 by: John W. Holmes
        126667 by: Troy May
        126668 by: Kyle Gibson
        126669 by: Chris Wesley
        126670 by: John W. Holmes
        126671 by: Jonathan Sharp
        126672 by: Jonathan Sharp
        126673 by: Troy May
        126674 by: Troy May
        126704 by: Marek Kilimajer

header() and target page
        126675 by: Jami
        126676 by: John W. Holmes
        126688 by: phpnew_bocket

Re: includes & globals
        126677 by: Cesar Aracena
        126678 by: Tom Rogers
        126689 by: Marek Kilimajer

Why all the returned emails from this list?
        126679 by: Troy May

Dynamically Adding methods to an object
        126680 by: Brian Takita

some data output formatting and grouping question...
        126681 by: Victor
        126682 by: Bastian Vogt
        126693 by: Marek Kilimajer

page auto reload after new window closed
        126684 by: Michael P. Carel
        126685 by: Ernest E Vogelsinger
        126691 by: Marek Kilimajer

Re: last updated ?
        126687 by: Chris Hewitt

How do I run a command as root?
        126690 by: Luke van Blerk
        126692 by: Luke van Blerk
        126694 by: John Wards
        126695 by: Jon Haworth
        126696 by: Marek Kilimajer
        126697 by: Matthieu Le Corre

Failed php module load
        126699 by: bob pilly
        126712 by: Ford, Mike               [LSS]

Newbie Question
        126700 by: hacook
        126701 by: Jon Haworth

How to get/wait for user-input?
        126702 by: Martin Thoma
        126703 by: Marek Kilimajer

PHP and WebDAV
        126705 by: Adam.Whitehead.csm.com.au

Cache caches anyway, regardless
        126706 by: Elmota Abdul Ayyash
        126708 by: Justin French

Who can tell me the best php-base webmail?
        126707 by: joskey.lianluo.com
        126710 by: Jon Haworth

Re: Date problem
        126709 by: Rosen

Re: Sessions not written to db on windows...
        126711 by: Ford, Mike               [LSS]

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To post to the list, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Begin Message ---
If not, is there a variable that provides information that a refresh
occurred to load the page?

Larry S. Brown
Dimension Networks, Inc.
(727) 723-8388