Hi,

  I have some database fields I want to select and email.

I have lines like   --

 $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM adopt_main order by idform desc limit 1");
        while( $row = mysql_fetch_array ($result))
    echo "".$row["first"].",";

There are quite a few of these paragraphs in the page  -- 15 fields.  The page does
just
what I want.  It echos the value, with commas and quotes, all ready to be inserted,
but, I
can'tseem to figure out how to mail it.  I know I need to make all of this a variable
to pass
to my mail script, but how ?  My mail script work fine if I define $body and send that
but I
can't seem to do that with this code.

If I do

 $body = "
$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM adopt_main order by idform desc limit 1");
        while( $row = mysql_fetch_array ($result))
    echo "".$row["first"].",";
";

I get parse errors every time.  I have tried parens, curlys, brackets  --  I have been
trying
for a long time but end up with a parse error.
I think it's because of not using proper quotes or brackets or something but my
patience
is gone.  Cloud someone help ?

malcolm