Is there a way of flushing output to the browser.  So for example, I have a
script that checks things in a database, every check, or every hundred
checks it would be nice to output something to the browser.. currently it
finishes what it does, or after a minute or so it then shows the final page
with the output.. I hope that made sense :)

Cheers!

Rick

I regard as a mortal sin not only the lying of the senses in matters of
love, but also the illusion which the senses seek to create where love is
only partial. I say, I believe, that one must love with all of one's being,
or else live, come what may, a life of complete chastity. - George Sand