Are there any instructions on how to configure the GD libraries and compile PHP?  I guess then I will have to recompile Apache so that it includes the "new" PHP??

Todd

Scott Hurring wrote:
With RedHat, AFAIR you have to compile PHP from source
*after* first configuring the GD libraries.

It's always been a massive PITA when i've had to compile PHP
on Redhat with Graphic ext's -- try debian instead ;-)

--
Scott Hurring
Systems Programmer
"Ray Hunter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

What functions do you want to use?

You can review the functions in the manual and it will tell you how to
configure php with them...