[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 Wouldn't it be simpler to just remove the '-'?

$var = str_replace("-","",$var);

Ed

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Antti wrote:

How can I take some text before the mark - and after it and put them for example in array. The purpose of this is to read trough mp3 files which are in the form of artist - song.mp3 and put them into a text file so I can put them into mysql db.

antti

No, I don't want that 'couse the database has columns artist and song and I want to fill them with correct values. The thing is to read the files and put the values into an array. but I don't know how to do it...?

antti