I must be a suspicious character, but I haven't come across Expert Rating
before, nor do I know what Pete's connection with Expert Rating is, so I
went and looked at the PHP web site (where we are led to believe that we
would expect to find "a lot of excitement") but a site-wide search fails to
yield a single hit. Ok I'll go straight to the horse's mouth and look at
their own web site, where I get to thinking about a certification body in
the UK (based in Bristol) that has its prices set in USD.

Question: who has achieved this distinction and how many employers have
commented that the Expert Rating evaluation was the MAJOR selling point?

=dn