On Sat, 14 Dec 2002 01:48:21 -0500, Kyle Gibson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Long as there is a link *somewhere* that google can come across to get to each sub-page, it will index every page of your site, regardless of what the URL is unless you specifically state otherwise in the robots.txt file.
I'd say that's certain true of static pages, but many search engines (and I believe Google to be one of them)

Make a site with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.

If you decide to use dynamic pages (i.e., the URL contains a '?' character) , be aware that not every search engine spider crawls dynamic pages as well as static pages. It helps to keep the parameters short and the number of them small.

Source: http://www.google.com/webmasters/guidelines.html

TjL

--
Timothy Luoma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>