Hi people,

I have a question, i would like to use PEAR in some of my applications, how can i download and iinstall PEAR on windows. I have Apache 2.0.43 with PHP 4.3.0 RC3 installed on a windows XP machine. I read on http://pear.php.net/manual/en/faq.windows.php .....

To make PEAR work on Windows, you simple need to add the PEAR installation dir (e.g. c:\php\pear) to the include_path directive in your php.ini.
Well i thats easy, but i dont have a pear directory? Making a new directory is easy also;-), but...... How and where do i download and instal the PEAR packages on my machine... Thanks...

Best regards,..

Davy Obdam
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]