Hello,

I'm going to write a new PHP editor/ide, it named 'PHP Express'.
I opened new website for this project. http://www.phpexpress.com
and i created a small voting about 'user interface'. If you want
to support me and/or if you have an idea for this project you can
connect this web site and vote or you can send me your ideas.

Thanks for interest and have a good programming with PHP.

PHP Express Project Web Site: http://www.phpexpress.com
Hidayet Dogan: http://www.hido.net

                                             Hidayet Dogan
                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pleksus Bilisim Teknolojileri D.T.O. A.S.