As far as I can see, this is not even an HTML question - it's more of a user agent question.

Lars Espelid wrote:
Hello,

I have been looking for a newsgroup where I can post questions about
css/html. I did not find any. Any suggestions?

If you want a break from php, my problem is as follows:

Have got a table in html with different background colors on the rows. When
I print the page to my printer, the colors won't show. I have tried to
specify output media, but it won't work. Tried f.ex. this:

in print.css:
@media print {
    TR.graaOver { BACKGROUND-COLOR: #E5E5E5; }
  }

in report.html:
<link href="../print.css" rel="stylesheet" media="print, screen"
type="text/css">
</head>

thanks,

Lars