Hi,

some weeks ago I asked if it was possible to have a per apache-virtualhost
disable_functions list. Rasmus answered that this is not possible since
the interpreter is initialized once, and it'd be too expensive to reload
the config.

But, what about PHP as CGI?. I guess the disable_functions parameter still
applies for the php.ini only, but what if I create several php binaries,
each one with a different path to php.ini (kind of a mess if I have
several virtual hosts, I know, but I only wanna know if this setup is
possible :-) ). I guess that I could have then one disable_functions list
per CGI binarie, right?. I know that I'd need to prepend the #!/.../php
line to every script, but only once (I would not run /cgi-bin/php.cgi).

Regards.