Ben C . wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a good training course in both PHP and MySQL that would make me proficient?  Or does anyone know of a good tutor?  I would prefer it to be in California or on the west coast.  Please provide your comments.

Hello Ben:

We offer PHP/MySQL training courses - currently in Detroit/Chicago, but we're planning others in Texas and later California. More
info can be found at http://www.tapinternet.com/php. We've
recently partnered with Zend and are looking to expand our
classes into various other markets.

If you're serious about learning PHP, give me a call or drop me an
email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Our next class is in January
in Detroit, but we may still be able to convince you to come out
here anyway! :)

I can be reached at 734-480-9961, or 1-866-745-3660 (toll free).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Michael Kimsal
http://www.tapinternet.com
734-480-9961