It works.. but when you retrieve the data from the database to a text box it
doesnt appear if it has the single quote ('), o tought it was cause i have
the stripslashes but i delete stripslashes and it still doesnt appear in the
text box!

"Justin French" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
don't filter the quotes... escape them with add_slashes()

justin