Hello,

On 12/22/2002 11:29 AM, Steve Jackson wrote:
I have generated a page on our server using PHP (from within a CMS system)
which I renamed the output .html to use in an html email.
My problem is when I cut and paste the HTML into the email (Outlook) it
either:
displays the code,
displays the html email and then when it's sent, sends it as an attachment
or sends it as a bunch of html links and  badly formatted text.

I assumed (badly) that Outlook would simply send HTML emails if you
formatted the program to send html emails but this seems almost impossible.

Anyone have any suggestions?

This is the page I want to send:
http://www.violasystems.com/e-news/template.html
You may want to try this class for composing messages that lets you add parts from files. Just specify the URL as filename:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos