Hi,

i am trying to make my work a little easier when editing the appearance of a news site i am building. As it is, everytime i want to change the looks of how each news appears, i have to edit inside the print(' '); which is annoying, because of the backslash with " problem thing(when i need to have a " inside a print, i need to put a \, you know), for example:

i have:

Cant i do something like having the code inside the print on an external file? so when i want to change something, i only edit that file, instead of dealing with the print itself, like this:

[some command(s) that put the content of the external file "looks.inc" in variable $a]
print ("$a");

I dont even know what to look for in the net. This problem is so i, later on, can code some sort of backend in the ways of greymatter, that people can change the looks of the news entries by themselves.

Thanks.

Pag