Hello Everyone,

I have a multi-dimensional array called $cat_data, and I need to access
certain elements in the array using the next() and prev() functions. I did
consider using loops like for, foreach, and while...but for this particular
application, I don't want to loop through the entire array. Also, I need
everything in that array, so no I don't want to limit the data drawn from
the database. I know the two above mentioned functions work with normal
arrays, but how would I make it work with multi-dimensional arrays? The
following is a little idea of the structure of the array:

$cat_data[$a][$b] where $a is the row number from the database, and $b is
the column being accessed.

$cat_data[0][0] = the first row of the id column.
$cat_data[0][1] = the first row of the name column.