From: Beauford.2002 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 18:14
To: PHP General
Subject: [PHP] Nested Arrays

Hi,

Is there anyway to do a nested array, I have looked at the various array
functions and can't figure this out (if possible).

I want to be able to put each field of  a row into an array, and then
put
that entire row and into another array.

so when I display it, I would have:

row1 - col1  col2  col3 col4 col5
row2 - col1  col2  col3 col4 col5
row3 - col1  col2  col3 col4 col5
row4 - col1  col2  col3 col4 col5
row5 - col1  col2  col3 col4 col5

etc. (depending on how many rows there are).

TIA