I did 2 days ago - Apache 1.3.27 + PHP/4.2.3. Did you follow the other instructions too? What is the error saing?

Todd Cary wrote:

I have Apache running on Windows XP, however I am having problems installing PHP. My PHP directory is C:\Active_Php and the documents say that I should add the following lines to httpd.conf:

LoadModule php4_module c:/Active_PhP/sapi/php4apache.dll
AddModule mod_php4.c
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

However, I get an error when Apache tries to load the dll. Has any successfully installed PHP and Apache on Windows XP? If so, what changes are made to the conf file?

Todd

--
Ariste Software, Petaluma, CA 94952