The solution you choose for credit card verification depends on a number of
things:
        - how much control you want over look & feel
        - whether you are rolling your own shopping cart

I happen to use Authorize.Net, which allows you to control the entire process &
maintain the look & feel you desire:

        http://www.authorize.net/

But there are lots of other solutions.  If you want to email me with more
details of what you are looking for, I'd be glad to try to help.

--
JR

DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_stopmorespam_3m