Performance related issues depend on too many factors infact, however, PHP is known to be fast in itself (as an apache module), oracle is also known to be fast just like MySQL, but still it depends on what your app will do with the database, and how would you manage both your database and application in order to get good performance, one of the most important sides, is your hardware, single server, multiple servers, dual processors or more? , and so on ... your connection?

However PHP, Oracle, Apache, Linux (prefered) is a good group.

Regrads,
Khalid Al-kary

Do you know any resource about php performance?

I wonder that can I use php+apache+oracle for a web site
serving to many clients ( such as 10.000 ) at the same time?

Fatih Üstündağ
Yöre Elektronik Yayımcılık A.Ş.
0 212 234 00 90