Jason, et al --

...and then Jason Wong said...
%
% On Friday 03 January 2003 11:50, Michael J. Pawlowsky wrote:
% > I was wondering if anyone had a good BreadCrumb class.
%
% You have started a new thread by taking an existing posting and replying to
% it while you changed the subject.

I try not to harp on this, though I vehemently agree that it just
shouldn't be done.  The probblem is that those who typically do this
(usually it's LookOut! users; this is the first time I've noticed Calypso
as the X-Mailer: and I'm sure there are some others) can't even see the
threading information and can't use it in their MUA, "threading" only by
a Subject: line, and will probably never learn.  Since I use mutt and
have the thread-breaking and thread-joining patch installed, I just break
the thread and move on.

Absolutely classic, though, was Jim MacCormaic's identical attempt at a
new thread in response to your message!

HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"