Hello,

On 01/05/2003 10:37 PM, Rad Craig wrote:
I run ArgoSoft's mail server which has worked great.  I use SMTP
authentication, could that be the problem?

Is there a way to setup the info for SMTP authentication in PHP so it can
pass it to the mail server during it's sendmail type functions?
No, PHP mail() function does not support authentication. You may want to try this class that comes with a wrapper function named smtp_mail() that emulates the mail() function by sending the message via SMTP. It les you configure the authentication credentials among other things that the mail() function does not support:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

To send via SMTP you also need this:

http://www.phpclasses.org/smtpclass

--