Ok I know it's off topic, but I've been working on this for over 5 hours now
and I almost have it configured, but something is definitely wrong!
Basically I can send email using sendmail by this command:

echo "Just a test" | mail -s "test" [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now [EMAIL PROTECTED] receives the email, but the From address is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and I have no idea where it is getting that
address from!  Does anyone know how I can change that from address?

And what would stop the above command from delivering to certain valid email
addresses?

This is definitely causing problems with my php server also when trying to
send emails...

Rick

"Only a life lived for others is worth living." - Albert Einstein