hi all,

 I am looking for any tool in PHP using PostgreSQL for setting up a
collaborative web based system for a small group of people.

 Mainly we need a system to track a list of tasks and maybe to track the

task related to a project (therefore some kind of project tracking).

 I have been looking around during more than one month, and the best
that I have found seems to be phpGroupware, PHProjekt and TuTOS but I am

hoping to get some comments/suggestions from you guys.

 Many thanks in advance.

 Miguel

Jason Wong and the rest: Sorry for the inconvenience of my malformed
last post