Currently I have a script that reads an index file and from that index file it then
loops through all files in that directory based on the index.

Instead of one directory now I have several and I want to loop through each directory
and go to each directory's index file. Since there is no pattern for the name if the
indexes, I assume I need to create an array holding the directory name and the
associated index file name like so $dirs = array("Sports" => "spindex.xml", "Business
News" => "business.xml") etc

Now, I need help with the loop to whip through each directory. Would I do a foreach on
the array I just created? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need to be able to
access both the directory name and index name.

Jeff