have a look at this guys

http://www.translator.cx/

i'm installing it now

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 9:11 PM
To: electroteque
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] gettext and translations

Hello,

"electroteque" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi i am just reading up on gettext , it says its for translating messages
> , how about translating entire site content ?

Mmm, I don't think anything like that exists--at least, not yet. There are
or no sites (or software) that can perfectly translate any entire site. And,
don't expect anything that would translate your entire encyclopaedia
automatically as well... :)

> and a question i have been
> asked is how authentic is the translations ?

Well, for gettext's translations, I believe the translators are real humans
(and they're native speakers) so you can expect a high quality translation
that serves its purpose...

Just MHO,

- E