Your php scripts (or something else that will be called by your php script) needs to modify your smtp server (sendmail, qmail ...) configuration files. What needs to be actually done depends on the server used, and you should ask at the apropriate mailing list.
If you are on a shared host, I doubt your hosting company will let you do it.

Michal Stankoviansky wrote:

Hi

I'm totally confused. What I need is the following:

User registers and I need to create an e-mail alias for him, something like [EMAIL PROTECTED] If someone sends an e-mail to the above address, I need to redirect it to the user's real e-mail address. I'm totally lost...can this be done in PHP?????

Thanx for help, please save me :)

Michal