Hi,

I asked previously about the differences between the two and the concensus
was any differences are in the operating systems themselves and not with
PHP. Knowing this, how do I get rid of these errors that keep coming up in
Windows, that don't in Linux. One specific one is  "Notice: Undefined
variable: add in E:\IIS Webs\address.php on line 3"

Someone said to turn on register_globals which I have. Another suggestion
was to put a @ sign in from of all variables. This is a real pain. Anyone
have any other suggestions, or is this basically it?

Also, is there anything else that anyone can think of that I may have to
look forward to using PHP under Windows?

TIA