I have been looking for an example of how to create a listing of items in a table where you have the first item in the list have a link so that when you click on it, it will open a page for editing the contents of that item. So for instance you have a list of employees, and you want to change their phone number you could go to the list and click on the employee id number and it would open a page where you can edit the employee information.

I haven't been able to find a good example of this, so if anyone knows where I could find one, please let me know.

Mike