> I found that the Header already sent problem was caused by the Random
> Password Generator I'm using, even if I place this function on the
> bottom of the same file I'm trying to open an just call for the
result.

> So, to avoid this issue, I need another method of generating a random
> number or string of some sort like using the actual time which I can
> place inside the setcookie function directly... anyone knows what can
> use?

If the function is the problem, then stop echoing or printing anything
in the function, before it, or after it. Make sure there is nothing
outside of the <? And ?> tags, especially an extra line break after the
closing ?> of the file if it's an include file.

And, you can use uniqid() to create a random string.

---John Holmes...