I have done something similar:
write a script that takes an Article ID, and displays the text. So to
displat article #3, you would call it like getArticle.php?id=3.
Skelton for getArticle.php
- take id and store in $id
- Select FullBody from Articles where ID = $id
- $body = query['FullBody']
- then echo $body

That's the basic idea, if you have any problems email me and post to the
list.

000f01c2bf1b$e95fff40$4abe1fc4@b1s0n2">news:000f01c2bf1b$e95fff40$4abe1fc4@b1s0n2...