From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 11:55 AM
Subject: [PHP] Multiple sizes for products

Hi all,

I'm making this web site, where the owner or administrator will be able to
upload new products and these products come in different sizes. Now, I made
a table in MySQL o store the products but only with a VARCHAR field where
the administrator will store the sizes like "12, 14, 16 and 18".

I would like to store the sizes for each product in a different table, but
my question refers on how to do this... one product per row with all the
different sizes (which will leave too many blank fields in every row) or
one size per row, making several rows per product.

Thanks in advance,

Cesar L. Aracena
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]