> Is there a way to get to know from which country a user is
 > calling the webside with my php-script?

Probably only if you're going to ask them to tell you what country they
are in.

You can look at the resolved domain that they are coming from and it's
country code - this might be indicative or it might not be (particularly
as .com domains are used by many people not in the US, for example).

You can look at the browser's IP address but some companies have IP
addresses that they use world-wide and some companies route all traffic
through central proxies that may or may not indicate the country of
origin of the actual browser.

The only thing left is asking the user.  Anything else cannot be
considered reliable.

CYA, Dave