--- Justin French <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> PLEASE don't post in HTML/Rich Text
>
> sheeesh!
>
> Justin

Agreed. Also, please quit asking the same question. I
answered this one already, and I think someone else did as
well. If you are still having trouble after reading our
answers, at least let us know what the outcome was.

As it is, we have no reason to believe you are putting
forth any effort.

Chris

> on 20/01/03 2:18 PM, Karl James ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> wrote:
> >
> http://www.ultimatefootballleague.com/Create_Account.phps
> >
> > Warning: Cannot add header information - headers
> > already sent by (output started at

/home/virtual/site12/fst/var/www/html/Create_Account.php:2)