On Tuesday 21 January 2003 16:58, Tim Thorburn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After a day and a half of pounding my head against the wall I believe I've
> identified the source of the problem.  When I create and register the
> session in my login page - it does not carry forward to any other
> pages.  I've found this by going through several different tutorials for
> making password protected areas using PHP and Sessions that I've found both
> online and in books - all produce the same result on the server with
> attitude - yet all work on all other servers I'm currently using for my
> hosting.

Does the simple example from the manual work? If not, what does the php.log
say? If it does work then what does your code look like?

What is the config of the "server with an attitude"? phpinfo()? Did you check
for any differences between that and the servers that do work?

/*
lisp, v.:
        To call a spade a thpade.
*/