Some code please!

RW

Quoting SpyProductions Support Team <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

###
### I am having some issues, apparently, with URL encode.
###
### I've got people signing up for a membership on a site, but some of their
### memberships fail because the username, which in encoded, sometimes goes
### through fine and sometimes does not.
###
### Are there any special reasons this may happen?
###
### I decided to use this because people are allowed to use *any* key as part
### of
### their name, so a name like "rt'$%^*&'rt" is perfectly allowable.
###
### The strange thing is, more normal names like 'star99' or just 'logmein'
### are
### failing, but the weirder character typed names are making it through
### fine.
###
### Any ideas?
###
### Oh, and BTW, I do use urldecode().  :)
###
### Thanks,
###
### -Mike