Hi,

i am having problem to get GD working properly.
i used to compile GD by myself an link the libgd.a
into PHP, but as PHP 4.3.0 offers an included
version, and besides its recommonded to use it,
it saves some work. but i cant get it to work right.
the problem is the jpeg support. is it build in ?
do i need other libraries/software installed ?

here is what i have/did:

debian woody
libjpeg 62 and libjpeg-dev installed
libgd-2 and libgd2-dev installed
apache 1.3.27

i used this configure command:

./confiigure --prefix=/usr/local/php-4.3.0 --with-gd --with-jpeg --with-png
--with-apache=../apache-1.3.27
--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql --with-zlib

its hexed ! it always tells me: CreateImageFromJpeg in -lgd: no !

Perhaps someone can give me a brief installed if i did something wrong and
perhaps
a little recipe what he/she did to get it work.

thanks alot,
philipp