Adam/Lowell:

Thanks for the suggestions ­ but like all clients ­ they want maximum
function for minimum $$ - encoders are therefore not a possibility (but I
will keep that in mind for future apps :))

Thanks.

--
Cheers

Mike Morton

*
*  E-Commerce for Small Business
*  http://www.dxstorm.com
*
* DXSTORM.COM
* 824 Winston Churchill Blvd,
* Oakville, ON, CA L6J 7X2
* Tel: 905-842-8262
* Fax: 905-842-3255
* Toll Free: 1-877-397-8676
*

"Indeed, it would not be an exaggeration to describe the history of the
computer industry for the past decade as a massive effort to keep up with
Apple."
- Byte Magazine

Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare. Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.
-- NullGrey