What about the coding standard found on PEAR.php.net

LW

-----Original Message-----
From: Maxim [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:Maxim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Maxim Maletsky
Sent: Monday, 3 February 2003 11:19 AM
To: anders thoresson
Subject: Re: [PHP] how to write clean code.

Coding style is a very personal issue, one codes the way he/she likes.
But, for keeping the maintenance easier, K&R style (named after
Kernighan and Ritchie - the Linux fathers) would probably be the best. I
(personally) prefer it quite a lot, without much modifications.

Here are a few references for K&R:

http://www.purists.org/linux/
http://www.jetcafe.org/~jim/c-style.html
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/scottm/cs307/Handouts/codingStandards.htm