I am trying to do something simple to sell items with paypal.  One of the
options paypal has is a return url, so that after the buyer pays via the
paypal website they are forwarded to the return url (my site) so they can
access some info..

The problem is that the form on my site that collects info and posts to
paypal has the hidden return url vars in it.  So a simple view source in the
browser reveals the return url.

So what I did is made a form that submits to a php script on my site that
then adds the appropriate paypal vars and submits to the paypal site.  I
used header(Location:"), but this shows the return url var in the url
address bar.  I want to pass vars to paypal without them being shown in the
url address bar.

TIA
-Shawn