I am working on such a CMS right yet.

I want to implement infinitly Language Support and an Wordpad
like HTML Editor which allows you to chose basic design tem-
plates and lets you upload some images.

I want to build an extraordinary Usermanagement, where you can
write parts of an Text while somebody else is writing on another
Part of the same text maybe in different language at the same Time.

When you wrote a text you can chose between your mates for
let them make the translation based on userprofiles every web-
content admin has to fill out.

And a lota more things, but right now i dont have very much time,
I have to build a small shop inbetween. But the Multilanguage sup-
port ist basically finished.

But I may say some more, have you ever read about the execCommand
in IE (Internet Explorer)? You can build an fully working wysiwyg HTML
Editor with these commands. I'm going to send you a nice example after-
wards Hardik.

Maybe somebody wants to help me with the CMS System. I dont really
like the Design of PHPNuke and I want to build an even more professional
Article Management than it is developed in phpnuke.

See Ya

Sascha