Hi Sascha,

Really Nice. I like your thoughts about CMS. Today i
am looking in PHP Nuke CMS and i found it has really
nice functionalities. I don't know much about PHP nuke
CMS. That's what you are looking for? Give some
thoughts on PHP Nuke project.

thanks and all the best for your ideas

Hardik

=== message truncated ===