What you could do, is get the current time stamp using time() or date() and
create a sesion variable with this value, when they login (and the session
is created.  Then when they logout, and the sesion is destoyed get the
current time stamp again and minus it from the start time.

Note: This requires the user to "login" and "logout", if they just close the
browser then they will never get to your logour script, thus you can't
calculate their money owed.

004e01c2d11a$0e3a4590$0200a8c0@melchior">news:004e01c2d11a$0e3a4590$0200a8c0@melchior...